SSC GD results 2019-20: Check now SSC GD results in 2019: Dear intentions SSC organizes a GD constable for the selection of eligible candidates for the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF), NIA and the SSF and Rifleman (GD) Constable (GD) at Assam Rifles (AR). SSC publishes the notification of this appointment in 2018 and the SSC GD Constable 2018-19 Computer Based Examination is held from 11 February to 11 March 2019.
Table of Contents
SSC GD Result 2019
- Click here to write SSC GD results
- Click here to see the women candidates selected for the general district area
- Click here to view the selected female candidates for Border District area
- Click here to view the selected female candidates for the Naxal / Mellitology area
- Click here to see the male candidates selected for general district area
- Click here to see the male candidates selected for Border District area
- Click here to see the male candidates selected for the Naxal / Mellitology area
Click here to set results
शिक्षा की जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए हमारे समूह में शामिल हों
SSC GD Constable answers on SSC 26 April 2019 All candidates can check the answers to the SSC GD by clicking the link below:
Click here to check the SSC GD Answer Key 2018-19
SSC has published the date of GD results in its calendar and we hope that this time SSC results will be published on the date mentioned above. Many candidates are looking forward to the GD results, after which candidates will be called for PET / PST.
According to the CBE performance, candidates will be listed briefly for Physical Skills Test (PET) and Physical Quality Test (PST). After a physical examination, candidates must go through a medical examination. Recently, SSC upgraded the number of SSC GD to 58373 from the previous 54953 seats.
SSCADDA will update the latest information about SSC CPO results. Stay tuned for more updates.
some important Post