SSC CGL 2019-20. Dear reader, Staff Selection Commission operates from 4.06.2019 to 13.06.2019 (for 7 days) for joint graduate-level examinations (level-1), 2019. Also, on June 19, 1929, central centers are reconsidered for slow servers. In the latest notice issued by SSC, it has now published results of SSC CGL Tier 1 results
Table of Contents
SSC CGL 2019-20
SSC CGL Results Date
On September 20, 2012, SSC CGL 2019-19 level 1 result will be tentatively announced.
- Click here to check the official notification for the date of SSC CGL 2019-19 level 1 result
- Important points to take into consideration
- Depending on the scores achieved by Tier-I computer-based experiments, the candidates will be listed,
- according to the classification, will appear in the second stage examination.
- Marks will be normalized as the tests are conducted in different changes.
- The total number of registered candidates for SSC CGLL is 25.97 lakhs.
- The number of candidates appearing in the examination is 8.37 lakh
- The total percentage of attendance is calculated as 32.23%
As the normalization of marks between SSC CGL Tier 1, it is difficult to predict the cutoff for the SSC CGL Tier 1 test. The number of candidates appearing in multiple changes in the examination conducted by the Commission, and the method of allocation of candidates for the examination allocation, random, multi-transfer test by the Commission, the following sources:
To know the above formula, see the following link with an official notice from SSC:
Click here for the Normalization method adopted by SSC details
To get an insight, we are providing pre-cutoff of SSC CGL Tier 1. It will give an idea to candidates about the expected Kat of SSC CGL Tier 1 2019-19.
SSC CGL Tier-E 2017 cut off Marx [Revised]
शिक्षा की जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए हमारे समूह में शामिल हों
SSC CGL 2016 Tear-I Cut Off
All previous records of SSC CGL 2016 tear-eye cut were broken and new trademarks were installed in gunwales. For the rest of the year, the cut for the rest of the year was 137 which brought the competition to the competition.
SSC CGL Level 2 Examination Pattern
After the announcement of results of SSC CGL Stear1, one has to prepare for Tiar. SSC CGL Level 2 SSC (Computer Based Test) 4 Tier Examination of SSC CGL 2019, out of which 100 questions account for a total of 200 marks. The subject-specific details are given below: