NU Routine

National University Degree 2nd Year Pass Exam Routine 2019 | Study Book BD

NU Degree 2nd Year Exam Routine 2019

NU Degree 2nd Year Exam Routine 2019. Second-year pass examination routine 2018 national university NU Degree II year routine will be published on 2017 29 July 2018. You can get the second year’s examination routine from the National University website and our website. National University completed the second year in the form of the circular published by the no.

Second-year pass exam routine A large number of students participating in the degree pass course examinations under the National University are present every year. Degree Pass course is a 3-year post-graduate course in Bangladesh. Students who are not able to get honours admission or self-employment purposes, participate in the 3-year degree course.

National University Degree is held in Bangladesh in the second year pass examinations. This year, a large number of people are present in the degree examination under the National University.

Normally, the no-degree examination is held at 01:00 pm. A total of 3 hours of examinations are going on in different test centres across Bangladesh.

NU Degree 2nd Year Exam Routine 2019

NU Degree 2nd Year Exam Routine 2019


Candidates need to download their roll details from the website ( and print 2 copies of this. Before the examination, the charge officer (examination center college) of the center with a copy of rolled print printed at least 3 days before it will be deposited 60%. The remaining 40% will be given for the cost of college examination. Second year pass year Routine 2018 related terms and website Can be found at


National University Degree 2nd year Form FillUp Notice

According to NU Degree 2nd Year Exam Form Fill Up Notice 2016, National University Degree 2nd Year exam 2015 form fill up will start on 20/07/2017. The last date of form fills up 10/08/2017. College Authority or student can download the application form and others form from National University website

Nu Degree Pass Course and Certificate Course 2nd Year Exam Fee (Every examines) 2017


a) 1st Year (700 number)- Regular/ Private 800/- (700/- fee + 100/- in course fee)
b) Certificates Course 300/- (200/- fee + 100/- in course fee)
c) Grade development 300/- (Special affiliation fee) + 100 (per Subject)
d) Center Fee 300/-

(College will collect BDT. 200/- as In Course (Regular/ Private & Certificates Course) Fee in every year at admission time.)

NU Degree 2nd Year Routine 

NU Degree 2nd year Form Fill-Up Notice 2019 Download

Principles will download candidates admit card from National University’s website ( using a password and then after printing it will be distributed among candidates. Before distribution, an image of candidate’s will be attached to an identified place of admit card and also adhering College’s principle will sign in admit card.

Candidates will participate in the exam according to the subject code of their admit card.

Date, place & time of practical exam will be confirmed later. Exam’s place, date & time have to know candidates of their own responsibility. Practical examinees will have to know the practically related center fee and pay in the exam center.

NU Degree 2nd Year Exam Routine 2019

Information about the test and guidance can be found on the National University website ( and ( Candidates ‘websites are requested to test at least three times (morning, noon, nocturnal) for the examination of the examination candidates’ emergency. The notice above will not be distributed via post or through any mail.


National University Degree Second Year Notice to fill the form NU’s second-year examination form will fill the notice of 2012, the date of the completion of National University’s Second Year exam 2015 form will start from 20/07/2017. Form end date 10/08/2017 met. College authorities or students can download application forms and other forms from National University website


National University Degree 2nd Year Result

You can also get all information about NU Degree 2nd Year Exam Routine 2019 on our website. So keep visite here to get all educational update in your email. You may know details National University Degree 2nd Year Routine 2019 in future in here.

NU Degree Pass Second Year Admit Card Download

Bangladesh All College authority will download their candidates Admit Card from NU website Then Next printing, they distribute among candidates. Then College’s principle will sign in admit card.

Hi Gas If you need any help for further any assistance, please comment us without any hesitate. Please like our Facebook Page for getting all Updates

National University Degree 2nd Year Pass Exam Routine 2019

Leave a comment

Comments (2)

  1. digree 2nd year er bbs gruper subject gulo ki ki?? and kon writarer book reading korle comon pawa kabe??

Comment here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.